Paragon was created to infuse insights that will help to tackle the 17-point plan of the UN Global Goals – end poverty, combat climate change, and fight injustice and inequality around the world.
A single government or organisation cannot find the solutions to these global challenges. Our only hope is to work in partnership, where everyone plays their part.
- Governments have the highest quality macro level data about the state of the world, its economy and resources.
- NGOs have the most committed and passionate teams working to improve the human condition.
- Academia has the smartest thinkers capable of analysing the causes of the challenges facing humanity.
- Research Companies interact with and analyse the behaviours and opinions of billions of people every year, providing a unique source of insight into the human condition.
- Clients leverage that information to sharpen the focus of their sustainability initiatives.
Paragon brings them together in partnership; Research Companies and their Clients generate and provide access to quality insights on the issues that the world is facing, helping Governments, Academics and NGO’s around the world to accomplish their goals.